Terms and Conditions
- The information, data, artwork, pictures, text, or other materials (collectively, “Resources”) found on the Altarboy Music website are protected by copyright laws. These Resources are available for personal or educational purposes only. You may not modify, use, or distribute the Resources for any other purpose without written consent from Altarboy Limited or the relevant copyright holder (as may be identified). Besides the exceptions listed below, you may not post, transmit, distribute, republish, reproduce, modify, or sell any Resources available on this web site.
- You may print Resources from the this web site for educational or personal use only. You should include any copyright notice originally included with the Resources in all reproductions. All computer software & digital media files linked to, downloadable, or available from this web site is property of Altarboy Limited or the respective owners. The use of this material is subject to separate license and may be subject to additional terms and conditions. All Resources contained on the this web site have been collected from many different sources and are subject to change without notice. Contributions are accepted by Altarboy Music in the Editor’s discretion and on the basis and on the understanding that they are not exclusively published by agreement anywhere else. Altarboy Limited can in no way be held liable for inaccuracy in the Resources provided on our site. Altarboy Limited shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the information displayed on the website, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. Opinions offered on this website should not be interpreted as direct advice to readers and users and should not be acted upon in such a manner.
- Under no circumstances shall Altarboy Limited be held liable for any damages or losses whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or any other reason, from the use of, or dependence on, the Resources included within the Altarboy Music website or from the general use of the Resources.
- Altarboy Limited are not responsible for the content of third party websites included within our external hyperlinks or external dynamic feeds.
- The content of articles and blogs in the Altarboy Music website are NOT law reports. The contents of this web site are provided for general information purposes only. They are not meant to be legal advice or create a lawyer-client relationship. If you want information or advice relating to your individual circumstances you should consult with your own lawyer.
© 2012 :: Avenant Ltd.